Wednesday, November 17, 2010

FINAL EXAM

Hey, folks. Well, it's been a fun semester! Here's your final exam.

*

For your final, please prepare a typed, two page, double-spaced reflection essay on the course. I'll mainly be looking for a thesis and topic sentences in this one. You can go through each assignment and say what you liked or disliked, what was easy or difficult, etc. Another option is to devote each paragraph to a particular skill you developed or improved. It doesn't all have to be positive; be polite, but feel free to offer any constructive criticism. You can also address the essay specifically to me; in other words, unlike other formal essays, you can use "you," so long as you mean me and not readers in general.

I will accept finals via email but please bear in mind that not all messages go through, so once again, make sure that you type a brief message in the body of the email so it doesn't go to Junk Mail instead. Otherwise, you can turn in a printed copy OR cut and paste your essay in the body of an email (instead of sending it as an attachment).

I'm going to try to get all Finals graded and posted the same day I receive them (yeah, I'm amazing). Also, I'll reply ("Got it" or "Thanks") to every final as soon as I get them. So if you don't hear back from me and/or you don't see your score by the next day, I didn't get it.

Reminder: for Section 48, your Final is due by Tuesday, December 14th at noon IN MY OFFICE. For Section 61, your Final is due by Friday, December 17th at noon IN MY OFFICE. Once again, my office is 246 in the Robert Bell Building.

I've enjoyed working with you! Take care and have a good break!

No comments:

Post a Comment